What to give to a grieving family?
What to send someone grieving?
- A commissioned painting of the deceased
- An engraved wind chime
- A memory book with pictures and quotes
- Naming a star after the deceased
- A tree sapling in honor of the deceased
What to say to someone who is grieving?
- The number one suggestion for what to say to someone who is grieving is some variation of the statement “I’m here for you.” With this caveat – you have to actually be there for the person. Don’t say “I’m here for you” if you plan to exit stage right and forget to check-in for a year.
Can grief be good?
- Grief Helps Us Heal. Baggett continues: Grief can be good, because it can soften the blow and ease our pain until such time as we are better able to cope with it. Grief releases the intense emotional pressure within which threatens to do long term damage to our emotions and bodies.
Share this Post: